Data Lose

Posted by squidy on Saturday, February 20, 2010

My data is everything for me. But it is lose because a virus. Trojan, the name of virus. It is delete a file video format likes avi, mpeg, etc. Not only my data is lose. My friend's data also lose because his data is on my harddisk blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com.

Fortunately, my system on my computer not have a virus. The virus just attack on my external harddisk. But It still makes me annoyed. I was forced to save the data that can still be saved and format th harddisk. Really waste my time blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com.

I hope the virus did not attack again and I am more cautiousblogger-emoticon.blogspot.com



Blog Advertising

{ 14 comments... read them below or add one }

Irfan Afif M. said...

wah gara2 virus ya sob...

blogger gembloeng said...

mantap sukses aja sob dari BBR sering2 aja ya bos.. hik..hik.. ntar jangan lupa traktirak..

oviey said...

virus is very annoying!
This review is from buyblogreview?
its very simple review ...
I like it!!!

heru said...

mantap sobat, salam sukses selalu

smc said...

wah...kena virus ya..

smc said...

virus warning...

Blogger said...

wedew..virus, virus dan virus...
kalo saja virus berwujud manusia pasti akan banyak pahlawan perang..
sukses sobat!

Valter said...

Hello my friend Squidy, thank you very much for the visit, new day of successes and happiness. Hugs Valter.

Mizuki said...

be more cautious next time ;)

take care ~

ivan xenium said...

hoh virus wah dulu HD aku pernah jebol, system full eror untung ada budi hehe ... cb pk norton deh serang virus ? sikaaat

Aldi said...

setelah buat postingan utk buyblogger ini, selanjutnya gmana sob. tx b4.

chuky said...

i follow u, please follow me...
thanks....

cpu/chuky said...

visit u...
follow u, follow me back....

Achmad Zulfikar said...

sabar yah :D semoga virusnya bisa teratasi :)

Post a Comment