Blue Screen on Windows 7

Posted by squidy on Friday, March 12, 2010

Thisis my experience when using computer. Exactly when you're downloading a data. The data is big, so take a long time to complete. Rather than waiting for a long time, I decided to sleep alone in the hope that when i wake up data has finished downloading.

After I woke up what a surprise when sliding the mouse. Dispaly the screen turns blue or in other words is Blue Screen. Then I turn off the computer and turn it on again. When Windows is running, i search data downloaded. The downloaded data was completed, but i I had to find the cause of Blue Screen.

I remembered the Windows default settings of the energy-saving features. You can find it on control panel and search power option. I think there the factors and i change the option. That initially there was time to sleep, I choose never. Now, my PC does not get a blue screen again.

{ 13 comments... read them below or add one }

Kenzo said...

how could this happen in win7~anyway thx u for sharing this=)

Valter said...

Hello my friend, thank you for the visit and comment, new week of happiness and successes. Hugs Valter.

Valter said...

Hello my friend, thank you for the visit and comment, new week of happiness and successes. Hugs Valter.

h4ns said...

useful info friend,, I like it

lina@women's perspectives said...

i'm still using Xp...but thanks for this info...

Anonymous said...

Very interesting information. Thanks for sharing!

rialou said...

I'll keep this in mind! thanks for the info. ;)

Ana Cristina said...

Thanks for your visit and comment left. Enjoy your day!!!

peni said...

good info, thx for sharing

Blogger said...

waha all about win7
nice info brother..
thank for sharing, succesful!

Bieaz said...

nice info...
thanks for sharing....

Ana Cristina said...

Hello..visiting u back. Thanks for comment left. Wish you a happy weekend!

bleep said...

wow that's scaryyyy! thanks for the visit. hope you'll come see my blogs again. how about linking?

Post a Comment